Here are some key learnings and actions taken by my clients during this lockdown period:
- Have short meetings often with a clearer agenda
- Reduce turnaround times for quotes and followup within a set time frame
- Review work flow procedures for resource efficiency
- Re-address budget and cash flow cycles
- Review terms of trade/engagement agreements
- Recognised value of alliance networks and identified where to strengthen network
- Identified where software was not adequate for new way of working
- Analysed marketing activities that were overlooked, now clear on outcomes and ROI
- Made an effort to complete End of Year March 2020 and discussed with accountant for tax planning purposes
- Looked at online servicing opportunities
- Assessed stock levels, debt levels, risk management and ways to minimise cash gaps.
Business leaders will need to rebuild their teams, their position in the market and in some cases their operational ways of working. This will take strength, courage and vision with an engaged team. For a strategy that will deliver consistent execution and get cash moving throughout your business operation once again contact Jerome today.