Companies that have a Future Vision tend to dominate their industry and out perform their peers. These companies also have the ability to attract A Grade Player’s that drive business strategy through natural accountability and company results.
If you want to ensure your future vision is a real view of our future ask yourself the following key questions …
- Do I have a strategic business plan that has been updated in the last 90 days?
- Do my team members have clearly documented accountabilities so they know exactly what is expected in their roles?
- Does my marketing strategy focus on a clearly defined target market customer – whose needs are regularly researched?
- Do I measure the activity, effectiveness and profitability of my salespeople?
- Is my business packaged and strategically positioned, so that if I had to sell my business tomorrow I would receive maximum value?
These are a few of the questions that we work through in our 2 hour complementary Real View Analysis … contact Jerome to book your session today 0800 747 323