Matt’s vision is to scale – this represents clarity with all key roles that impacts business value and implementing training systems for customer success. This coupled with a highly functioning business development that is aligned with business strategy for long term team engagement.
Reasons, reviewing the overall business strategy is for short and long growth, support the controls that impact people/process to deliver business growth. Understand your business goals that is driven from your personal objectives, understanding all the seats and how to leverage for growth.
Our time together, your experience & key business initiatives implemented
Getting clear on the Managing Director role, how this role drives the plans for implementing stability for the brand/target market that impacts margin sales, operations (efficiency through process and improving the KPI’s that driven from accurate data). Having a Business Development manager that is involved in the strategy to deliver on system improvements from the lead function through to training and onboarding processes of recruitment to build on the team. Using a framework to support he MD to focus on the business growth. Feedback on the Innovation (business development) while the MD maintains stability in the day-today operations. This is driven from whiteboard sessions for visual strategy sessions (key objectives/action outcomes), also using frameworks and tools from Jerome’s toolkit.
• Sale up, GP up and NP up
• Clear Roles in the Management team – Targets/Outcomes and Improvements
• Improve workflow and measuring productivity and efficiency
• Role competencies for the production team
• Business owner mindset that driven for an investment that drive profitability from strategy
• Software that allows for improvements daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly
• Nationwide growth potential